How Do I Join The Activities Club?
1. Read "Who We Are" to see if you are eligible to join the Club, and "What We Do" to see how we function.
2. If eligible and interested, you may wish to attend a General Club Meeting as a guest to see if you would be
comfortable joining us. General Club Meetings take place on the third Tuesday of almost every month in the Fellowship
Hall of the Community Church in Glen Rock. Check the Club Calendar to be sure that a Club Meeting is
scheduled on the date you wish to attend.
3. If you are a retired or semi-retired man living in or near northern New Jersey
and are ready to apply for membership, click ▼ here for a printable application.
For the New Members Informational Letter, click ▼ here.
If you have questions or wish a helping hand through the membership application process,contact Member Chair Charlie at
(201) 652-2585 or email@example.com.
4. When your application is accepted and your annual dues of $40 are paid, WELCOME ABOARD!
(NOTE: If you join between January 1 and June 30, your dues payment will be applied to the entire fiscal year
starting July 1 of the current calendar year and ending June 30 of the following calendar year. In effect,
you're getting the period through June 30 of the current calendar year free!)